Pages

homeaboutcontactwebsite

February 10, 2012

Delights: Macaroons

I have loved Fabiola Pereira's desserts for a few years now (since she did my brother's wedding desserts) I loved them so much that I send my lovely customers a box of their delicious macaroons as a Christmas gift. You can have her make you special orders at FP Patisserie Francaise or you can go to her shop Petit Paris at Paseo Cayala and try all the delights they make.

Desde hace algunos años vengo amando los postres de Fabiola Pereira (desde que hizo los postres de la boda de mi hermano) Me gustan tanto que la Navidad pasada les envíe una caja con sus deliciosos macaroons a mis clientes.
Si les interesa un catering o pedido en especial la pueden contactar en FP Patisserie Francaise o también pueden ir a su tienda, Le Petit Paris, en Paseo Cayala y probar todas sus delicias.





Photo ( my iPhone)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...